Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September 1st

I haven't spoken to Alvin today. He is signed in to msn but his status is "away".

I can only imagine what marvelous adventures he's up to. Maybe he's playing Call of Duty.

One time Alvin called me up 'cause he got 30 or something kills and no deaths in an online competition of the game. He was very excited because that is a big deal in Call of Duty. Alvin was a kid who never really owned a gaming console growing up, he used to tease us even, so it is strange that he has grown into a man who talks a lot about them (or it, that it being the PS3).

Yesterday he invited me to come see Tarantino's Inglorious Basterds so I could enjoy hearing him name the guns as they came on screen. The invitation was declined when we both realised we had no money. We were both shattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment