Monday, November 23, 2009

Nothing

I haven't spoken to Alvin today. I wonder what he's doing. It could be anything. 

In the film Adaptation, Robert Mckee explains at his Story seminar:

"People are murdered everyday. There's genocide. War. Corruption. Every fucking day somewhere in the world somebody sacrifices his life to save somebody else. Every fucking day someone somewhere takes a conscious decision to destroy someone else. People find love. People lose it. For Christ sake, a child watches a mother beaten to death on the steps of a church. Someone goes hungry. Somebody else betrays his best friend for a woman. If you can't find that stuff in life, then you, my friend, don't know crap about life. And why the fuck are you wasting my precious two hours with your movie. I don't have any use for it. I don't have any bloody use for it!"

I'm guessing Alvin is still in bed. It's either that or playing Playstation. 

Is this blog wasting your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment