Sunday, October 11, 2009

Southern Cross Station

I just got off the phone to Alvin. He's at Southern Cross Station. Last time I saw him was at around 8.30 this morning. He was at a party dancing. Dancing his little life away.

He asked me if I could give him a lift back to the suburbs. He has a basketball game in an hour. This basketball game is a big deal apparently and he is in lots of trouble if he misses it.

I asked him what happened. "Oh man, I fell asleep on a couch and woke up at 3.30," he responds. "I am in so much trouble!"

I didn't want to give him a lift, I'm hungover too. Luckily for me I'm out of petrol and neither of us can afford any."Maybe I could get a cab home and get Mum to pay for it when I get there," he ponders. "Fuck!"

It's raining now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment